This Site is intended for personal use only, and not commercial use.
The purpose of the Site is to provide you with a range of content and information on the G2G: Generation to Generation program at Beit Hatfutsot, in partnership with the Ministry for Social Equality and the Ministry of Education, including, inter alia, files, illustrations, pictures, links, etc. and use thereof is subject to the terms and conditions specified below.
The Site is managed and operated by Beit Hatfutsot Ltd. (PBC) of Klausner St., Tel Aviv (“Beit Hatfutsot” and/or the “Site Operator”). Wherever the absence of Beit Hatfutsot’s responsibility is specified, the intention is also to the absence of responsibility of its employees, managers, owners, and persons acting on its behalf or in its stead.
1. The information provided on the Site is made freely accessible and is free of charge, and inspection or use thereof does not create any agreement and/or undertaking between the user and Beit Hatfutsot and/or anyone on its behalf and/or any other person connected in any way, directly and/or indirectly, to the Site and/or to the information therein.
2. Some of the content, photographs, text, etc. (“Information” or “Content”) included in the Site is provided by the general public and the various users, and therefore may appear in a non-uniform manner and Beit Hatfutsot does not undertake with respect to its fitness for any purpose or use, and is not responsible for the level of accuracy or veracity of the content thereof.
3. The Site’s users are obligated to act pursuant to the provisions of any law, including the Prohibition on Slander Law, the Protection of Privacy Law, the Copyright Law, in good faith, with personal responsibility not to violate the law. No content should be uploaded to the Site which constitutes an infringement of copyrights, slander, libel or a violation of any other law, including the disclosure of information that is protected by copyrights, private documents that are protected by the Protection of Privacy Law, designs, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, etc.
4. In view of the fact that many parts of the Information and the Content appearing on the Site are provided by users, Beit Hatfutsot is not liable for a violation of intellectual property law, including infringements of copyrights, slander, libel, violation of privacy, or a violation of any other law, including the disclosure of private documents, designs, patents and trade secrets, and the users alone are responsible for such acts.
7. In any use of Information, you are required to give proper credit to the creator, insofar as his identity is stated, to the owners of the information / the collection, to the G2G: Generation to Generation program and to Beit Hatfutsot in a clear and prominent manner. Wherever possible, a link should be added to the website www.ravdori.co.il.
10. The said information that shall be used by Beit Hatfutsot for such purpose will be statistical information, which does not identify you personally. Beit Hatfutsot will be entitled to deliver the statistical information to a third party, provided that the information does not allow you to be identified.
11. The user may not create another database based on Beit Hatfutsot’s database. The database shall not be copied, distributed or advertised, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Beit Hatfutsot. The database shall not be used in a manner which may disrupt and/or impair the database.
b. Copyrights; intellectual property
1. The copyrights and intellectual property in the Site, in the services offered and in the Information included therein is owned by Beit Hatfutsot or by third parties which have authorized Beit Hatfutsot to use the same in the framework of the Site.
2. The users may make “fair use” of the material according to the rules set forth in the Copyright Law. Persons quoting from the materials on the Site are obligated to state the source of the quote/s. It is prohibited to make any distortion, flaw or other change to the material, or to take any harmful action with respect to a creation, which may harm the dignity or reputation of the owner of the copyrights therein. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, broadcast or publish the Information in any place, format or at any time, and through any of the various forms of media (radio, television, the press, etc.), including digital means, without the prior written consent of the owners of the rights in the Information. No commercial use shall be made of the Site, the database or the Information included therein.
3. It is necessary to refrain from removing, deleting or disrupting any notice or mark regarding intellectual property rights, for example the copyright symbol ©, or trademark symbol ®, which accompany the content used.
4. A user who transfers, delivers or uploads Information that is intended for posting on the Site confirms that he owns all of the rights therein and that he is entitled to deliver the same for posting. A user who delivers Information that is not owned by him and who has not been authorized to allow use thereof in the framework of the Site, will bear any and all legal repercussions that shall derive from a demand or claim that is filed due to violation of rights in the Information.
5. Beit Hatfutsot makes every effort to prevent rights violations and in the event that it is discovered that a violation has been committed, it shall make an immediate effort to remove the violative information immediately upon being approached by the owners of the rights in the information.
1. There are links on the Site or referrals to other sites which do not belong to Beit Hatfutsot and are intended for the users’ convenience only, and allow content posted on the internet to be found. The content on the other sites is not posted by or on behalf of Beit Hatfutsot, and it is not responsible for and does not control or supervise the same. The fact that Beit Hatfutsot’s Site links to such content does not attest to consent to the content thereof, and constitutes no guarantee of the credibility, currentness or lawfulness thereof or of the practices of the owners of the content with respect to privacy and any other aspect involved in the operation thereof. Beit Hatfutsot uses its best efforts in order that the referrals are to appropriate sites only, but you may find that such content does not fit your requirements or that you object to the content thereof, or that you believe that they are aggravating, irritating, unsuitable, unlawful or immoral. Beit Hatfutsot is not responsible for the content to which the links lead, and is not responsible for any damage that is caused by use thereof or reliance thereon.
3. Without derogating from the aforesaid, Beit Hatfutsot is not liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to users as a result of use of or reliance on the information and content appearing on sites that they reach through or via use of or a link on Beit Hatfutsot’s Site.
4. Beit Hatfutsot does not undertake that the links on the Site are in working order and will lead you to an active website, and it may remove links included therein in the past, or refrain from adding new links – all at its absolute discretion.
d. Absence of responsibility
1. The service is offered “as is”, and Beit Hatfutsot bears no responsibility for the service and/or the service’s suitability for the users’ needs, characteristics, abilities or limitations in respect of the use.
2. Beit Hatfutsot bears no responsibility for the content provided by users of the Site, and the persons who provided the same for posting bear sole responsibility therefor and for any consequence deriving therefrom. Such content expresses no opinion or position of Beit Hatfutsot, and the posting thereof is no guarantee of the validity, credibility, accuracy or lawfulness thereof.
3. In addition, there may be errors, contradictions or discrepancies etc. Beit Hatfutsot is not responsible for any damage that is caused due to reliance on the information.
4. The user alone is responsible for the use of Beit Hatfutsot’s Site and databases.
5. Beit Hatfutsot secures the Information on the Site through advanced data protection systems. However, it cannot undertake that the services and the Information on the Site and on the servers are absolutely immune to hacking and/or attempts to hack the computers, and Beit Hatfutsot is not liable for any damage caused to data and/or documents and/or databases and/or any other information that is provided thereto and is in the databases, including loss of such data and information.
6. Beit Hatfutsot does not undertake that the service provided on the Site will be provided as required, without interruptions and disruptions and/or will be immune to unlawful access, damage, flaws, faults, failures in hardware, software or the transmission lines at Beit Hatfutsot or any of its suppliers.
7. Beit Hatfutsot will bear no liability for any damage caused to a user or to any third party as a direct or indirect result of use of the service, including damage caused due to use of software applications downloaded directly through the service or operated as a result of use of the service, and the users alone will bear responsibility for the manner in which they use the service.
8. Beit Hatfutsot will bear no responsibility for postings of third parties as a result of the posting of content on the Site, including for postings or information or content appearing on search engines such as Google, Bing etc., and in this context it will not be responsible for removal of content that was posted on such sites (such as the search engine’s indexing).
e. Content that the users provide for posting
1. Content is posted on the Site which originates from the Site’s users. Such content is posted in areas intended therefor. Provision of content for posting on the Site does not confer on users a right to demand that the content be posted or continue to be posted.
2. Beit Hatfutsot bears no responsibility for content of any kind and in any format that the users provide for posting, and the persons who provide the same for posting bear sole responsibility therefor and for any consequence deriving from the use thereof. Such content expresses no opinion or position of Beit Hatfutsot, and the posting thereof is no guarantee of the validity, credibility, accuracy or lawfulness thereof.
3. Upon the sending or provision of content for posting on the Site and/or in the databases of Beit Hatfutsot, the sender / writer shall bear full and sole responsibility for any consequence that derives from the posting. The writer must ensure that such content is lawful. It is prohibited, inter alia and for the sake of illustration only, to post the following content:
· Any content you know to be false, misleading or distorted;
· Any content which prejudices or violates property rights of others – including copyrights and trademarks;
· Any content that is pornographic or of a blatant sexual nature;
· Any computer software, computer code or application which include a computer virus;
· Passwords, user names and other details which allow use of computer software, digital files, websites or services, which require registration or payment, without such payment or registration;
· Any content which constitutes slander of a person or violates his privacy or harms his reputation;
· Any content which personally identifies other people without their having given their consent to the posting of their identity;
· Any content of a harassing, offensive, hostile, intimidating or vulgar nature;
· Any content which contains or encourages racism or wrongful discrimination based on race, ethnicity, skin color, denomination, nationality, religion, sex, occupation, sexual inclination, illness, physical or mental disability, faith, political view or socio-economic standing;
· Any content which encourages the commission of a criminal offense or may constitute a basis for a civil claim or liability;
· Any content that may mislead a consumer;
· Any content of an advertising or commercial nature;
· Any content which contradicts the accepted rules of using the internet or which may cause damage or harm to internet users generally, and Beit Hatfutsot’s users specifically;
· Any content, access to which is blocked through a password etc., and is not freely available to all internet users.
5. If Beit Hatfutsot decides to post content that is provided, it may edit, modify, shorten any such content, at its discretion.
7. Content and/or materials that are uploaded by the Site’s users, including participants in the G2G: Generation to Generation program, will be included in the archive materials of Beit Hatfutsot.
8. The content provided by the Site’s users for posting on the Site will be exposed to all users of the internet. Remember: you must act cautiously in provision of the content.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the very uploading of content and/or stories by the participants in the G2G: Generation to Generation program on the Site constitutes consent by the participants to use that shall be made by Beit Hatfutsot and/or the Ministry for Social Equality and the Ministry of Education, of these materials and/or stories, for educational, marketing, advertising and PR purposes, including in the context of exhibitions that are displayed at Beit Hatfutsot.
f. Changes to the Site and discontinuation of the service
1. Beit Hatfutsot reserves the right to make any change to the Site, including the structure of the Site, the services offered thereon, their content, scope and availability, links and any other change, as it deems fit, according to its sole decision and without any need to give prior notice thereof on the Site.
2. Users shall have no claim or lawsuit against Beit Hatfutsot due to the making of such changes, or due to faults that occur incidentally to the making thereof.
3. Beit Hatfutsot may decide, at any time, to take down the Site and discontinue provision of the services through it.
4. We wish you beneficial use of the services offered on the Site. We are happy to receive responses and comments.
2. In addition, you shall indemnify the Site’s operator, its employees, managers, or anyone on its behalf for any claim, lawsuit and/or demand that shall be raised against them by a third party in connection with Information or Content that you provided for posting.
h. Law and venue
2. You may contact us on any issue pertaining to use of the Site via the “Contact Us” form.